Thursday, April 1, 2010

Church Service


Today I had the great privilege to go to a Young Women's workshop at the Conference Center. It was an inspiring experience. I have found that church service is obviously a spiritual experience but the added benefit is to be able to associate with other women who are just fun to be with. Today, in addition to a spiritual feast, I got to spend time learning about great April Fool's pranks and visiting with some of the women I serve with at lunch. Being involved in this religion, especially serving in the Young Women's program, fulfills all my needs--spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially. It is the whole package. I have discovered that although I have been asked to serve others, I am the one that receives the most.

No comments: