Saturday, April 24, 2010

It works like magic


I dejunked and reorganized my cupboard above my computer and my motivation and focus was sparked. Wow! If just one cupboard has that affect on me, wait until I get through the whole house. It is so liberating to get rid of things that I had started to work on and lost interest. (like books and parenting!) Why would I keep that graveyard of good intentions and false starts. Getting rid of all of it gets rid of the guilt and frustrations that I have with my ADD tendencies. I can now pass them on (the stuff not the ADD tendencies) to someone who will find them useful and we both benefit. I am just beginning my household cleanse and right now I will bare testimony that dejunking is true (I have to do it here because it isn't on the approved list for church testimony meetings--travel logs are but not dejunking).

No comments: