Friday, February 26, 2010
My 10 Commandments for Eating
Boundaries are important for self-discipline, and that is why I have come up with my 10 commandments for eating. Please notice, however, that they are positive and what I will do instead of what I don't want to do.
1. Drink lemon water of just plain water at least every hour.
2. Take vitamins.
3. Eat sitting down with awareness and all food on a plate.
4. Eat every 2-3 hours at approximately 7 10 12 3 6 8.
5. Eat small portions, cut restaurant portions in half.
6. Eat colorful foods, lots of vegetables and fruits.
7. Eat whole grains, legumes, seeds, nuts.
8. Eat lots of fish, and lean chicken and turkey.
9. Eat low fat cheeses, plain yogurt, sour cream, etc. Non fat milk or soy milk.
10. Stop eating at 8 pm.
Enjoy how good it feels to be so good to my body, mind, and spirit!!!!
Posted by Tanya at 8:13 PM