Sunday, February 7, 2010

At the end of the day


The success of a morning routine will depend on a a good nightly routine and so that is my next quest. After many years of having teenagers, I developed the habit of staying up late just killing time until they came home. I still find myself doing that same thing with no ending point because the little darlings don't come home now. (All except for our basement dwellers!) Anyway, I can now choose when I can go to bed so why do I stay up longer and just get tired and then continue eating to have more energy and ultimately not doing anything too productive? I am going to work on a nightly routine that works for me and keeps me from desperately scrounging in the kitchen in order to eat something for energy to stay up late for no real purpose. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to bed I go.

No comments: