Sunday, October 10, 2010

Saying Goodbye


We just spent some time at the hospital saying goodbye to a dear friend who is comatose and ready to pass to the other side. It was a bitter-sweet moment that we often don't get the opportunity to experience. It felt so good to whisper in his ear our love and appreciation, but yet so hard to realize that is our last goodbye to him.

I am determined to be better to those that are still living. I might never know when someone might leave without that chance to let them know how much they mean to me. This last week for me has been filled with deaths and emotional experiences that have touched me deeply and are a much needed wake up call to be more open about my love and appreciation.

1 comment:

Steph said...

We will miss him, what a sweet, sweet man. Love ya Tanya.