Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love to read


There was awhile there that I had a hard time finishing a book. I would start a book and quickly lose interest. Now that I have books on my ipad and iphone, it is so much easier to always have a book at my disposal; and I have been reading books like crazy. Recently I read this charming story written in a dog's voice that is simple and sweet. If you love dogs, you might enjoy reading about what they think and what their purpose is. I highly recommend this book.

I have once again gotten into the reading habit and it is like I have come home again to the magical experience of being taken to another time and place and looking at life in a whole different way. I am committed to being a consistent reader and enjoying and learning from the experience. I believe my best education comes because of my love of reading.

No comments: