Monday, October 25, 2010

Hanger signal


I just got a great idea from a friend of mine on another way to sort through and get rid of unwanted and unneeded clothing. She suggested putting all the hangers on backwards on the rod and then only putting them the right way after that article of clothing has been worn. Then after awhile, notice which hangers are still backwards and then you will obviously know what clothing hasn't been worn and thus can be given away. I'm going to do this but I still like my old boyfriend litmus test. For those that missed that blog, it just means asking myself if what I would want to run into an old boyfriend in a certain outfit. If not, I get rid of the outfit just because I don't want him to be overwhelmingly grateful that he didn't end up with me because of how bad I look.

No comments: