Friday, October 22, 2010

Anticipation


I love anticipation. I love to plan fun events and enjoy the time waiting for them. Some people prefer to be spontaneous but I feel like part of the fun is the anticipation and the longer I have to anticipate, the more I can relish it. The anticipated event I was experiencing a week ago is over now. I have been out of the country for a week and now I am back and I will catch up all the days that I missed. The great thing about being away from home for awhile is the anticipation of coming home and planning on being more motivated than before. I've learned that resolution to be a better parent, cook great meals, etc., usually dies quickly but it is still fun to anticipate that maybe I'll really be better once I get home again. We'll see.

No comments: