Thursday, November 25, 2010

A perfect Day


Today was one perfect day. Since I want to have more of these perfects days then I want to be clear about what made it perfect--wonderful, funny, and helpful family; hard work and careful planning that I and everyone else was happy and willing to do; teasing and good laughs; sentimental and grateful sharing, good food and a lot of it: organized but relaxed atmosphere; a great Disney movie and fun activities. I am immensely grateful for all of my family, past and present. I am grateful for my great-grandmother, grandmother, and mother who established a tradition of family togetherness. I am grateful for wonderful family traditions and for new in laws that are incredibly supportive of our traditions and share some of their own. I am also grateful for all the people in my life that have been such a powerful influence for good.

No comments: