Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lack of Motivation


I just realized something that kills my motivation. I had barely picked a couple of words to focus on to help me be a better person and that very day, I blatantly violated one of the words, especially one of the specific definitions of the word. After going against my resolve, I suffered from a lack of motivation. It was a huge epiphany to know that when I go against what I know to be right, that I feel dammed. Just like the water in a river that hits a dam quits flowing, my motivation stopped.

So I just repent and get back on track, for the billionth time. The good news is that I'm learning, and didn't the Lord tell Adam and Eve that they would go into this world to learn from their experiences? I'm just grateful for the gift of repentance.

No comments: