Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Temptation


Traveling can make my avoiding sugar commitment difficult, especially when there are Cold Stones, Ben & Jerry's, and Haagen-Dazs stores everywhere I go. In a big city I end up walking right by it and then I am sucked in. At least here at home I have to go to a little more effort to get a treat.

The good news is that have have renewed evidence that the 10 minutes of indulgence isn't worth it. How many times do I have to learn that lesson?! When temptation hits, I will keep repeating to myself, "Nothing tastes as good as thin (ie healthy) feels."

I am recommitting to eating healthy and cleansing my body AGAIN as I continue to clean out my home AGAIN. Once again I am converted to how good every part of me feels when my body is cleansed and my home is cleansed. What I do physically has so much to do with how I feel mentally, emotionally, socially, and especially spiritually. (I know, I know, I've said this before but I still need to keep reminding myself.)

No comments: