Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chi Machine


Whoops, I had a busy night last night and just forgot to post. Hopefully this early hour makes up for it.

I just used my chi machine and wanted to share its claimed benefits.

CHI MACHINE BENEFITS
Multiple benefits include oxygenation, detox and lymph drainage,
spinal alignment, mental focus, improved circulation, energy and steady weight loss.

I use it for 7 minutes each morning and I feel like it is really working. That and the fact that I am once again avoiding sugar has helped me feel more energetic and loose some pounds. It is so cute when I find one of our 2-year-old grandsons laying with his feet on it and he has figured out how to turn it on. I needed to read the instructions to know how.

1 comment:

west lamar said...

Our friendly yet professional approach in serving and advising our clients before and after sales makes us different. We pay special attention to selecting products that support you health and wellbeing.Chi Machines blogspot