Friday, January 8, 2010

Let's get Physical


My friend Katy found these pants at Ross's for $.99. What a bargain! I'm surprised that they were still available because white is so slenderizing! Anyway, I am worried this is the direction I am headed if I don't start on my physical goals.

I want to start with the physical because I figure this life is my first experience dealing with a physical body. Since I believe I lived before this life (and not as a cow), then I conclude that I have already had experience with the spiritual , mental, emotional, and social parts of me. I also believe that the three temptations of Christ signify the main temptations we are faced with, and since the first dealt with mastery over food and thus the physical; then that is where I want to start. Tomorrow, I will start with the basic physical practice. See if you can guess what it is.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh you are so funny, if that is the direction you are headed than I'm definitely doomed, you look great Tanya! Keep posting about what you're doing for physical goals, heaven knows I could use the help in the healthy eating area! :)