Sunday, March 28, 2010

Forgive


I realized a week ago that in order for my heart to really break open and heal, it is important for me to forgive some people who have tried to do harm to our family.

I remember a CD that I no longer have because it was in my car when it was stolen. I did get the car back but whoever stole my car kept my talks on CD. Hopefully they listened to them and repented. Anyway, the CD was a talk by C. Terry Warner about the importance of not only forgiving those who have wronged us, but he suggested that for us to really heal, it is important to take it to the next level and seek forgiveness from them for the resentment we have felt for that wrong.

Wow, that is quite a step but I do realize that this is a necessary step to take away any resentment so that I can be completely cleansed. It is something I am going to have to work towards.

1 comment:

Steph said...

You are amazing. I'm so glad that I have you to continually uplift and inspire me to make myself better.