Saturday, September 24, 2011

Get Organized First

If I ever have some sort of intense project to work on, I have to get myself and my home somewhat organized before I dive into the project. There is something about order and cleanliness that sets a foundation for more calm and directed thinking and creativity. It seems like my mind is divided if I know there is too much disorder, even when it is out of sight. I do, however, have to fight the urge to want to make sure the spices are alphabetized correctly before working on a project. I can get sort of neurotic that way but at least I realize it.

Even God started His creation with getting organized but He was able to do it with a little randomization, so I can still get organized but lighten up a little. Maybe I can even let the oregano come before the basil.

No comments: