Sunday, September 18, 2011

Young Women

At first glance, it would seem that I am doing so much good being willing to teach and serve in the young women's program, but no... I honestly get so much more from it that I could ever possibly give. I get to be with and love and be loved by 10 amazing young women and laugh and have amazing experiences together. It is crazy how I think I am doing something so good when in reality I benefit so much more from it than they ever could. It really becomes a selfish benefit to serve.

2 comments:

gramma debbie said...

I have heard several times what a great YW leader you are and how much the girls LOVE you!! I think the YW have always loved you! They Loved you when I was in there with you 20+ years ago!! You are amazing and I am grateful to call you my Sister-in-law!

Tanya said...

Thanks Debbie, that is so sweet of you!