Thursday, September 8, 2011

Purpose of Blog

If anyone has noticed, I have changed my subtitle of the blog defining it's purpose. In the beginning it was a journey of self-improvement. Recently, I changed it to self-discovery but I realized it is really my search for truth. I have found that as I search and align myself with truth, then I am automatically on a path of self-discovery that can lead to self-improvement. I have discovered that any journey for self-discovery and self-improvement that is not grounded in truth can lead down a wrong course. The scripture that says, "And the truth shall set us free" is amazingly profound. I have been praying for truth and finding tremendous freedom and liberation. I know that I had to have the wind knocked out of me so that I was willing to search and find my source of strength and the truth that will set me free.

No comments: