Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wedding Plans

From 8:30 am until 7:30 pm my little bride to be and I spent the day making wedding plans and running errands for the big day. We are having such fun. We have decided that we are not going to allow stress to get in the way but are determined to make the journey as fun as the big day.

It makes me remember a lesson I learned from my brother years ago right before I got married. Our family was taking an extended vacation into Canada and down the East Coast in a motor home. We tried to see so much and seemed like we were hurrying from one stop to the next when my brother jokingly said, "Let's hurry and get this fun over with!"

Planning this wedding is so much fun, and we don't want to hurry and get this fun over with. We are going to enjoy the journey!

No comments: