Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beliefs


After realizing that I need to change and having a strong desire to change, the next step is to have a strong belief in my ability to change. I feel like this is a form of faith in my ability to get out of my comfort zone and giving myself permission to feel deserving of the positive changes that I know would be good for me and that my Heavenly Father wants for me. I know that I will subconsciously resist change if I don't really believe I can achieve it or that I don't actually believe I deserve it. I will talk about the next step tomorrow because to end here is really believing that I have the power to change on my own and thus would be denying Christ. Here again is a great example of "enduring to the end"--the end being Christ. The means to that end is having the belief and faith in myself to know that He can work through me.

No comments: