Saturday, June 30, 2012

Winter Garden

I just finished reading this book late last night. I read a lot of human development and psychology books and my book collection rivals any psychologist's library, but I am committed to reading more novels. The interesting thing is that not only am I entertained and transformed to a different place and time, but I also come away feeling like I have also learned about human behavior because it is always interwoven in the story line. I not only get an education about human behavior but the historical aspect is also compelling. I marvel at how much research goes into a good novel and appreciate the variety of ways that I can be educated while being entertained. I would highly recommend this book and invite my friends to sign up for Good Reads where we can share what we have read.

No comments: