Friday, June 8, 2012

Accountability

I get it.  Posting on my blog helps me to be better at keeping my resolves because I put in out there and thus feel more accountability.  I have some great friends that I walk with and the three of us decided that we are going to email each other our commitments and successes so that we can stay focused and accountable for our choices.  I did this once for awhile with an out-of-state friend and found that I was more focused and committed to making healthy choices each day because I had a chance to be accountable to, inspired by, and celebrate with someone. That connection with others creates a synergistic strength that working alone will never achieve. Thank you for reading and participating in this blog because it also creates a connection that empowers me. 

No comments: