Monday, September 13, 2010

Truth about goals


Okay so the other day I wrote my goals and intentions but the truth is that I know I won't always achieve the goals that I set and that is okay. The reason being is that sometimes I am taken in another direction and given a different goal not of my own choosing. I am not always in charge of what I am suppose to achieve. But the important thing is that I am willing to take my own responsibility for happiness and progress and at least have some sort of plan of what to do. Then I have to be flexible enough that if I am taken in another direction if life turns out differently or if someone knows something else is better for me, I am able to make adjustments. I have found that being too set on a certain goal can leave me disappointed and frustrated if it doesn't turn out how I planned or it keeps me closed off to other better options that might come along.

No comments: