Saturday, September 25, 2010

Life is a journey


I want to remember that life is a journey and that wherever I am on that journey isn't necessarily where I am going to end up. It is that way with people that I care about. I have often gotten sort of panicky thinking that a small detour means someone is lost forever when in reality that detour will teach some valuable lessons that may prove to make the journey and the final destination even more rewarding. I know that it is important for me to have faith in people and ultimately faith in Heavenly Father's plan that can make a great outcome out of even something that temporarily seems like it is heading in the wrong direction. Having faith is being able to relax knowing that God is in charge and that lessons can be learned in the detours and that there is still a path back to the ultimate destination.

No comments: