Thursday, November 1, 2012

Where there is a will...

Recently we have had a little remodel projects done on our home. One project was removing old wallpaper and repainting my exercise room. We also had a door put in separating the play room from the exercise room so I could lock the grandkids out to protect them from getting hurt on the equipment (and to save my room from their search and destroy mission). Having room for the door to swing open necessitated moving all the machines, weights, etc. and I took that opportunity to clean the carpets as I moved things. Our treadmill is pretty heavy and I knew that I would have to wait until Kev came home to move it. Well, when I want something done, I want it done now and I will find a way. Sure enough, I figured out how to move that heavy machine all by myself. Just call me He Man. When there is a will, there is a way.

1 comment:

Lisa and Doug said...

I am exactly the same way!