Sunday, November 18, 2012

Life Stablizers

As I stabilize my life and get off my addiction to the roller coaster ride, I have discovered that it is all about the basics. I have found great stability in cooking and cleaning a little more than I have been doing. That means that I finally start using those recipes and cleaning tips that I have been pinning on pinterest. Really. You mean there was more of a purpose for those that just filing them away on my board?!

This makes me think of Adam and Eve. I know, you're thinking; "What a stretch!" Stay with me here. As they were kicked out of the Garden of Eden, Adam was told that he would have to start working for his food for his "sake."   The definition of sake is benefit.  There you have it. Work is for our benefit and now it can become my road to that smooth sailing boat ride.

Eve was also told that she would have to go through pain to have children, and let's face, even with the pain, having children is for our benefit. But I will go ahead and work for my food instead of having more children. Right now a new recipe from pinterest is baking in the oven. I am floating along.

No comments: