Thursday, August 6, 2015

Turn around and teach

Once I had my hand writing analyzed by a women in California who was often hired to analyze the writing of famous people (famous people like me). She said that I take teaching to a whole new level. And this is why. I love to read to learn, and I have discovered that writing about what I read helps increase my understanding. Then I like to turn around and teach what I have just learned and come to understanding and know it benefits me so much more than those I teach.

That is one of the reasons I love the church I belong to. We all get to teach, and this Sunday I will be teaching about how a mother can spend effective time with her children.

I was surprised that out of a list of 10 specific ways, riding down the street with a stubborn and deviant 12 year old son on top of your car wasn't listed.

No comments: