Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Train Wreck

Tonight I had to do some mindless work and so I thought I would watch a little TV while I did it. What I happened to turn on was the show Toddlers and Tiaras. Yes, just like a train wreak, I couldn't turn away. It is a show I had only seen previews of and swore I would never actually watch. I am just wondering why family social services isn't right there ready to arrest those mothers. Of course, I guess I am no better for having watched it going back and forth from amusement watching the Moms to sadness knowing the kind of affect that could have on those poor girls. After two episodes of that, Taylee and I continued watching "quality" TV with an episode of Hoarders. I am now going to bed feeling sorry for people and their circumstances but can't lie, I am feeling pretty good about my psychological condition and homemaking skills. I just hope I don't have to watch those shows every week to keep bolstering my self esteem.

No comments: