Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Gratitude


One of my best memories was Christmas Eve at my Grandparents house. Many years later, we now get together with my Mom and siblings and all their kids and grand kids on the morning of Christmas Eve. They are crazy but in a good way, and it is fun to be with all of them. This year we had an ugly Christmas Sweater contest and there were some crazy sweaters/stockings. One of my nephews wore a gigantic Mickey Mouse Christmas stocking (you probably saw them at Costco) adorned across his bare chest like a strapless formal with his feet coming out the toe. I lost my appetite when I saw him. Needless to say, he won. I didn't get pictures but hopefully a relative with post it on facebook. I love my crazy family and am grateful we still get together.

No comments: