Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What is my Motivation?


In everything I do, I have to look at what is motivating me. The performance can all look the same but it is the motivation behind it that can be healthy or flawed. If I am doing something good just to impress people then I might be doing good but for the wrong reason. That is why other people can't judge me even for good that I might do. They might see the good performance but yet not know that I have the wrong motivation. That is why I need to judge myself and only myself, and that judgment includes taking a hard look at why I do something and then work at doing something for the right reason. That is one of the reasons that anonymous service is a good idea because it helps keep the motivation away from being seen by others.

No comments: