Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tap Dancing

Last night I started a tap dancing class. My oh my! So fun and so much more of a work out than I had ever anticipated. I had taken tap lessons as a young girl and so I felt like I was reliving my childhood a little--a blast to the past. There was a faint familiarity but it is a lot harder than I remember. I think in one night I was learning far more than I ever learned in all those young years.

It feels good to take advantage of doing these kind of fun activities while I still can (give me maybe three more days). It was especially great to do it with some fabulous friends and to be able to regain the weight lost from that incredible work out with dinner afterwards. Life keeps getting better and better.

1 comment:

Lisa and Doug said...

Oh my word....I would so take this class with you! Wish I could find one during the day in my area! Hmmmm....I may search this a little harder!