Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Let's Get Physical

When I eat healthy, I have more energy, and when I have more energy, I want to play and be active.

This last weekend we had a family reunion with my Mom, my siblings and all of our kids and grand kids. Since I had been making healthier food choices, I wanted to do more than I usually do. I went river rafting, hiking, swimming, took walks, and even joined in for a little soccer game. You know that I am not getting any younger (big surprise) and I realize that I had better enjoy all these kind of activities while I still can. Usually I am content to sit and talk but I figure I can do a lot of that while I am in a nursing home (which I suspect my kids are plotting to put me in any day now), and so for now I will be as active as I can. 

No comments: