Saturday, March 26, 2011

Remember This


I got up Saturday morning and wanted to go swimming. After spending a long time reading and writing, I almost decided that I wouldn't go because it had gotten so late in the morning and it would take so much time to drive down there blah, blah, blah. But then I remembered...

I remembered how absolutely fabulous I have felt the other days after spending an hour doing laps. I also remembered how great it felt to be in the water swimming. I grew up spending a lot of time at swimming pools and I do love it. It feels like I am revisiting my childhood (and at my age, that's no small thing), and in the water I feel lighter (again, no small thing!).

So now when I feel inclined to talk myself out of something, I will remember how really wonderful it is.

No comments: