lessons learned for living a spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially healthy life
Saturday, January 10, 2015
I am taking better care of my health and that means I am making a firm commitment to collect healthy recipes, to stock our home with ingredients for those healthy recipes, and to cook more meals at home. It has to be my form of healthcare.
I have already become committed to exercise, in fact, I have a healthy addiction to exercising every day. It is second nature. But they say that it is only 20% of a healthy lifestyle. The other 80% is what I eat.
Unfortunately, what is also second nature is eating too much and not always eating as healthy as I know I should and want to. But that is changing today. I am committed to change and practice my own form of healthcare. It is not Obama care.