Sunday, May 11, 2014

Commandments Just For Me

I have written about this before, but this is a message that I need to be reminded of often.

I love this visual imagery to remind me that the commandments are just for my benefit. They are give to me  to bless my life and keep me safe and happy. They are beamed down just for my consideration, focus,  and adherence.

They are NOT to be used as a measuring stick to judge or condemn others. Each of us have what we need beamed down to us individually. Yes, most of those commandments are mutually beneficial but how we choose to apply them is very individual and how and what I am doing to keep those commandments is my only concern and I must stay focused on just me. The only thing I should be concerned with in regards to other people is that I love them and am a good example of how keeping the commandments bless my life because they do.

No comments: