Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Power of Music

I felt something incredibly powerful and inspiring as I watched in a conference a group of 8-12 girls start to sing a song after hearing someone hum just a few notes of the song.

Some people say that churches brainwash their members. But I say, there is enough ugliness that gets in our head and thoughts that a good brain washing is helpful. I am grateful for songs taught at church at such a young age that can be inside a child's brain in order to guide and give purpose. I say, SING BABY SING.

If the words are spoken enough and especially put to music then more people will be influenced and will be walking in the light of His love and would be living the second line of that song, which is "teach me to pray to my Father above." Wouldn't that be a wonderful world to live in?

No comments: