Friday, March 7, 2014

Serve and Uplift

Each morning when I sit down to read scriptures or other meaningful words of wisdom, I like to drink my Yogi herbal tea. On the end of the tea bag are more words of wisdom. Here is today's thought. Profound. I know that my best days include a day of love, service, and trying to uplift someone.

Awhile ago I posted some words about being an accomplishment addict. Inherent in that pursuit is a need to prove ourselves and our worth. The antithesis of that is to already know our worth but then use that understanding in loving, serving, and uplifting others. Our life is not going to be measured by what we accomplish but how we use our gifts and talents to make this world a better place.

Discovering and developing my talents and then ways to share those gifts is my quest. I am gifted at eating out. I guess I need to become a restaurant critic.

No comments: