Thursday, February 28, 2013

Love of Books

I love to read. I love to learn. I am grateful that as a child we had a small little office where there were desks to study on and shelves filled with books. I remember we must have had a subscription to Dr. Seuss books because we would get a new one in the mail on a regular basis. We had regular encyclopedias and a set of medical encyclopedias that came in handy when I started getting suspicious about how a baby is made but was too embarrassed to ask a live person. (And yes, as I found the answer in that medical book; with horror, I realized my parents did that four times!)  I learned at a young age that answers could be found in books. I love books and buying books has always been a hobby of mine made easier with the online kindle store for ipad. In fact, too easy.

No comments: