Friday, July 1, 2011

What's Your Flow Experience?


I know that it is important that I know what activities create that "flow experience" where I feel like I am pursuing my passion and stretching myself. For me, some of my flow experiences are learning, writing, organizing, being creative, eating (wait, I guess that isn't a challenge, just something I'm skilled at and have interest in), dancing, watching a great educational program while on the treadmill, Sudoku, teaching (just ask my Laurels, I can go on and on and on and loose all track of time), to name a few.

I'm curious to hear what other people have discovered is their flow experience.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

today i got to spend some time in my yard which i've wanted to for sometime. i weeded, pruned, cleaned and definitely was in my flow. it was heaven!