Saturday, July 30, 2011

I am...


I am whoever and whatever I say I am. If I keep telling myself and others that I am this or that then that is who and what I become.

I just finished reading the book Unbroken and felt revived both for having been inspired by the story and just by the fact that I actually finished a book that I started; especially such a long one. I have several (and I mean SEVERAL) books on my ipad that are only partially completed and it is even scarier when I just looked at the list and realized that I have forgotten I even bought some of the books no less forgot that I had read half of some of them. I am not going to declare that I am ADD anymore. It is much more rewarding to say and be someone who can focus and finish--so now I declare that I am a focused.

No comments: