Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm a Rebel


I was born a rule keeper. Give me a rule, no matter how lame, and I will keep it. Not only will I keep it but I will expect everyone else to keep it. Until now...

I am breaking the no-Christmas-tree-up-past-January rule. In fact, I am going all out and not planning to take down my Christmas tree all year. How is that for being a rebel?! I figure I am getting rid of those expectations that are imposed by someone else and giving myself permission to do what I want as long as I can still keep my temple recommend. The last time I checked, if I take my Christmas tree down isn't one of the questions.

Wow, I feel so liberated. Now that I have gone this far, what's next? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Tanya my mom thought a tree should never come down until after Valentines Day! She would love your thoughts on this!!! :)