Sunday, February 13, 2011

Breath in the Truth


It has been such an amazing thing since I have been more diligently praying for truth. One little interesting thing I have noticed is that when I sit down and write either in my journal, for this blog, or for a school assignment, that when I type something that I know to be truth that I automatically take in a deep breath. I have also been more aware of how much deeper the breath is depending on how deeply profound that truth is. When God said he gave Adam the breath of life, He really meant it. I don't just breath in air, I breath in truth and a big part of living is learning truth.

The other thing I realize at even a greater degree is that I get what I ask for. I have been asking for truth and Heavenly Father has been pouring it in. On that I will end with a deep breath.

No comments: