Monday, February 14, 2011

Choose to Become


I have great friends that are a constant source of inspiration and ideas. One such friend has picked as her theme for the year "Choose to Become" the person she wants to be, and then she is focusing on a different attribute each month that she wants to fully embrace.

I know that it is important to work on what I am deep inside instead of what I do or what I have. The doing and having will take care of themselves when I work on the inner part of me. I realize that this journey is one of discovering the person I was created to be and so I am committed to seeking guidance from my Heavenly Father who is my creator, and acknowledge that I am His co-creator as I make choices and submit to His will in order to become what He wants me to be.

No comments: