Monday, August 1, 2016

America ninja warriors

II have a new program to watch that inspires me. The people who compete have had to train hard and they demonstrate so much passion and tenacity that stirs within me a desire to work and try harder. I enjoy watching people who make me want to be better. I realize that the levels of physical fitness they demonstrate are way beyond what I desire (or, let's be brutally honest, even remotely capable of), but it is in that extrememism that I find inspiration to just step it up a bit.

One other thing I enjoy is the audience and the other competitors who cheer them on. We all need cheerleaders who want us to succeed (I just want them dressed a little more modestly than the Dallas cheerleaders 😳). When one person is lifted to greater heights, it lifts us all. 

No comments: