Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Connection

 This morning as I turned on the computer, I discovered that I wasn't connected to the internet and it was interesting how limiting that was for me. I need connection in order to do many important and, unfortunately, unimportant tasks. I couldn't help but think of the important analogy to what had come to me about feelings I had just the night before as I am dozing off of how important it is to have  a greater connection to the Spirit and letting that guide my thoughts and actions. Just like I need to be connected to the internet on my computer to perform important tasks, it is even more important that I am connected to my Heavenly Father to find direction and perform worthy pursuits. Even mundane ones. I am limited in my thinking; but He is limitless. I need that source of power. I long to always be connected.

No comments: