Monday, December 12, 2011

Get Real!

I was just indulging in my new addiction--looking at pinterest, and something hit me hard. I need to get real. I am looking at the instructions to make snowflake marshmallows and realized, "Tanya, you need to get real--you are never going to make those!"

I need to accept the fact that there are some many wonderful ideas out there that I want to do but won't. It started years ago when I would see a dress pattern and fabric (this was in the dark ages when i use to sew) and actually think I was going to make it. No, I would get as far as cutting it out and then lose motivation and interest. The story of my life.

So now, I am going to see great ideas and say, "Get Real," and just enjoy it and don't even expect that I will do it. There's a lot less guilt that way.

No comments: