Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pray for Truth


I am back with even more resolve and commitment. After a year of blogging, I discovered that my journey is actually one of self discovery not really self improvement. Self improvement will automatically come as I discover the truth and align my thoughts, beliefs, and behavior to that truth. My quest for this year is to become what my Heavenly Father wants me to be and in order to do that, I must continually pray for truth. We are told that if we ask, we will know the truth of all things. I will only go so far in that quest, however. I am not going to ask Kev if I look fat in these jeans. Actually Kev would be nice, it would be my sarcastic children that I wouldn't ask.

Since I have made my blog private and only those that have requested an invitation can read this, I am excited to make this a shared experience because I now know the selected few who are reading this. Let's come to know the truth together. Please always feel free to share with me the truth that you have discovered. I have a lot to learn.

No comments: