Thursday, January 27, 2011

Awareness


After I pray for truth then I know that I must increase my awareness as I know that the truth will be manifested in so many ways all around me. For me, since I can so easily forget, it is important for me to write down what I have discovered so that it has a bigger imprint on my mind and spirit. My brain and heart are sometimes just a touch and go landing strip and so thoughts and epiphanies can just make a brief little visit and then go flying off never to be heard from again. I know that if I want that lesson learned to actually take up residence, then it helps for me to record it and let it get comfortable in brain and heart and know that that it is a safe place to stay forever. And hopefully, it will take the room that some other bum-like thought was occupying.

No comments: