Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I want to write a book

For the last couple of years I have planned and been building a new home. It has been an exciting and exhilarating process. I love house plans, I love organizing, and I love decorating.

But now that it is coming to an end, I want to look forward to my new project--the self-help book I have always wanted to write. I wouldn't be writing it to really help anyone else. I recognize that I need the most help but in writing I hope to gain the most. Just like a teacher always gains the most. I guess that means it will kind of be a selfish pursuit but I hope along the way it will benefit other people.

I wanted to make the declaration that coming January 1 of this next year I will put my heart and soul and spare time into writing a book in hopes of completing it by the end of the year. Okay, I've put it out there, now I need to just "DO IT!"

No comments: