Thursday, September 26, 2013

Weird

It is weird how this keeps happening to me. I was eating an apple and immediately had the thought that I should eat more apples--possibly one a day. I call it my personal little message of inspiration that, let's face it, had been previously programmed in my brain. I just feel like I got a little reminder to pull it up (something short of a miracle considering how foggy the old brain is getting).  Immediately after having that thought, I pick up a magazine and it randomly opens to a page with a little message entitled, "An Apple a Day" and says that those who eat apples are "less likely to suffer from some forms of cancer." Not only do a get that little inspiration but I get scientific validation--a second witness of sorts. Okay, so an apple a day it is! If only I can remember...

No comments: