Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hijacked Sense of Humor

I have multiply personalities. Call me Sybil or Martha or Gertrude...

I love intellectually deep discussions and sometimes I can get too analytical and take life way too seriously. SURPRISE! Okay, that is not a surprise to all of those who have had to endure my droning on and on and...

I also love to laugh and have a good time. Sometimes I have got to drown the personality that wants to figure life out and embrace the personality that likes to laugh and just enjoy life.

Sometimes life can get pretty heavy, especially dealing with crazy people (myself included). So right now I just take a deep breath and laugh. Thank goodness I still have a chance to pay off the terrorists that hijacked my sense of humor. I am giving them my oldest child. (Sorry Jake, it's been nice). 


No comments: